“Don’t be ornery like a horse or mule that needs bit and bridle to stay on track.”
God-defiers are always in trouble; God-affirmers find themselves loved every time they turn around.
Celebrate God. Sing together—everyone! All you honest hearts, raise the roof! Ps 32:9-11 MSG
- Don’t conspire to get your own way
- Stay on track because you love loving God and others
- Be generous in your attitudes not requiring correction
- Don’t believe you made it this far by yourself
- Look intently for God in your life and be thankful
- Enjoy the truth that you are loved, deeply loved by God
- Be happy about what God has done for you
- Get together with people who are loud mouthed about how amazing God is
- Don’t leave people out. Invite them in
- Be whole-hearted it will blow the roof off.